Front of House Evening Manager
Wage will depend on experience $17-$19 / hour
We are currently seeking a full time Front of house manager. The ideal candidate is be available evenings and weekends (Wednesday through Sunday).
The front of house manager plays a very important role in our establishment, they leave the first impression to our guests. Smiling and with an upbeat attitude, they ensure our guests are seated based on their needs and their situation. The front of house manager is responsible to greet and thank each guest for their visit in a professional, sincere and friendly manner. The front of house manager is responsible to ensure each guest has a great Antrim Experience.
Also deals with customer complaints, oversees the dinning room as directed by the operations manager and is passionate about food, hospitality and is guest focused.
Communication is key in this role, communicating between the line cooks, the service staff and customers to ensure a clear message is relayed.
· Previous experience in a management role
· Able to lead a team with a positive attitude
· Mature and professional attitude
· Excellent customer service skills
· Confidence to resolve customer complaints
· Food handlers’ certificate – or willing to obtain
Why Antrim Truck Stop?
· Competitive salary
· Dental and health benefits
· Excellent tip out program
· Uniforms provided
· On-going training & job security
· Meal discounts